Change Your Perception & You'll Change Your Reality.
1) Being Conscious Of The Experience Of Being Aware & What Is - If you wish to reprogram your mind back to the way it was before all these limiting beliefs came into your life keep your attention on "what is" and the experience of being aware. The longer you do this the more the mind dissolves into its source "I AM" consciousness. This method will burn all ideas about yourself and the world, but it will not burn you because you are TRUTH!
2) Repetition - Conscious repetition of saying, feeling, and being affirmations until you believe it, feel it, become it with no doubts in your mind. Just saying the affirmations won't do the trick. You got to feel what you say until your vibrationally feel you have become it. Keep doing this daily until you feel it, become it, and start seeing results. It could take longer, or shorter depending on the individual. Saying affirmations are good but doing incantations are better. An incantation is when you fully embody the feeling of the affirmation. This leaves a stronger impression upon your subconscious, and it also sends out the vibrational feeling prayer into the YOUniverse, which the YOUniverse will mirror back to you when you least expect it.
3) Affirmations - Putting up affirmations on your wall, cell phone, or any place you go to frequently enough is a way to unconsciously reprogram our mind. You don't have to consciously read it, or say it for this to work. Our subconscious records all onto itself, so just by passing by it you'd be reprogramming your subconscious mind. Keep doing this daily until you feel it, become it, and start seeing results. It could take longer, or shorter depending on the individual.
4) Self Hypnosis - Self-hypnosis is one of the fastest ways to implant new programs into the subconscious mind because in meditation your conscious mind goes to sleep giving you direct access to your subconscious. Keep doing this daily until you feel it, become it, and start seeing results. It could take longer, or shorter depending on the individual.
4) Hypnosis - Hypnosis done by a hypnotist has a little stronger effect then self hypnosis for this lets your conscious mind completely relaxed. It is recommended one does at least 2 sessions of hypnosis a week until you feel it, become it, and start seeing results. It could take longer, or shorter depending on the individual.
6) Rituals - Rituals are a great way for reprogramming the subconscious for rituals are something that is done rarely, and because of its rareness this will automatically leave an impression on the subconscious mind. The down side to ritualistic reprogramming is that it must be done rarely in order for it to work, and should only be done several times a year over a length of time in between rituals. You can create your own custom made ritual. The power behind rituals as in all things is your belief that it will work. When performing a custom made, or a ritual made by someone else make sure to do things you don't usually do while applying your emotionally charged belief that it will work. The outside the normality of your daily life ritual charged with your emotionally charged beliefs is what will leave an impression on the subconscious. A single ritual can instantly reprogram your subconscious mind once it processes after your let your mind rest, which is the time your subconscious processes all you have recorded into it.
7) Emotional Shock - Emotional shock is another method of reprogramming that we do not recommend; however, it does work. Notice the big events that left you emotionally shocked in either a positive, or negative way you can remember with ease. That is because these events also stood out of the norm, and also left an impression on your subconscious mind.